For the character of the same name, see Zero.
Composition/Lyrics: NAOKI MAEDA
Arrangement/Vocals: Junko Karashima
First BEMANI Appearance: beatmaniaIIDX 14 GOLD
First DDR Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X
To be added later.
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- The DanceDanceRevolution series uses a shorter version of 零 - ZERO -.
- A long version of 零 - ZERO - can be found in TËЯRA's album ЁVOLUTIΦN.
- 零 is the kanji for "rei" or "zero" (0).
- Coincidentally, there is also a character in the DanceDanceRevolution series named Zero.
- In the Japanese PS2 release of DanceDanceRevolution X and North American PS2 release of DanceDanceRevolution X2, 零 - ZERO -'s background video has been altered to remove blood from certain points in the video.
- In the North American / European releases of the DanceDanceRevolution series, 零 - ZERO -'s title has been simplifed to ZERO.
- 零 - ZERO - received a new banner in DDR X2 US CS, with the simplified title.
- In the international iTunes release of TËЯRA's album ЁVOLUTIΦN, 零 - ZERO -'s title has also been simplified to ZERO.
Song Production InformationEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
To be updated.