Artist: 佐々木博史 (GF/DM, REFLEC BEAT), Sasaki Hirofumi (beatmania/beatmania III, beatmaniaIIDX, ee'MALL, pop'n music, KEYBOARDMANIA), Hirofumi Sasaki (DDR)
BPM: 200-263 (DDR, beatmaniaIIDX, pop'n music), 200-264 (GF/DM, REFLEC BEAT)
Composition/Arrangement: Hirofumi Sasaki
Guitar: Mutsuhiko Izumi
Bass: Yoshihiko Koezuka
Genre: PROGRESSIVE (プログレッシブ)
First BEMANI Appearance: GUITARFREAKS 5thMIX & drummania 4thMIX
First DDR Appearance: Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
- Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME JP CS
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA US CS
- beatmania THE FINAL / beatmania III THE FINAL
- beatmaniaIIDX 14 GOLD CS
- GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V CS
- GuitarFreaks XG & DrumMania XG
- KEYBOARDMANIA 3rdMIX
- pop'n music 9
- REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- A long version of The Least 100sec, titled The Least 333sec, can be found on the GUITARFREAKS 5thMIX & drummania 4thMIX Soundtracks album. The Least 333sec is 5 minutes and 33 seconds long.
- The Least 100sec is the ENCORE STAGE song of GUITARFREAKS 5thMIX & drummania 4thMIX.
- The Least 100sec is also the only song to appear in at least one game of the following BEMANI series: beatmania/beatmania III, beatmaniaIIDX, DanceDanceRevolution, GuitarFreaks & DrumMania, KEYBOARDMANIA, pop'n music, and REFLEC BEAT.
- Unlike in the other BEMANI games, Hirofumi Sasaki's name is romanized in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- The Least 100sec is one of the few songs that were rumored to be unlockable in DDR EXTREME 2 through an online connection. These songs, along with The Least 100sec, were later put on DDR SuperNOVA's North American PS2 release.
- The Least 100sec is one of the hidden boss songs in REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-.
- The Least 100sec is 1 minute and 40 seconds (100 seconds) long, referencing the song's title.
- The Least 100sec is often known as 100秒 (hyaku byō) in Japanese.