BPM: 74-222 (74-444)
Genre: SHOOTING WALTZ
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X
- beatmaniaIIDX 18 Resort Anthem
- DanceDanceRevolution X CS
- DanceDanceRevolution S
- DanceDanceRevolution S+ DDR X Mega Hit Pack
- DanceDanceRevolution Dance Wars
- A remix of this song by Akira Ishihara, titled SABER WING (Akira Ishihara Headshot mix) can also be found on DanceDanceRevolution X, as another boss song.
- A remix titled SABER WING (satellite silhouette remix) is included in a line of EMI USB drives as a special bonus MP3. The artist is not credited but is presumably TAG.
- This is one of the few songs to tripling or thirding the BPM.
- This song's time signature 3/4 instead of 4/4.
- SABER WING, along with the Starter Mode exclusive song HOW TO PLAY, marks TAG's debut in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- SABER WING also marks TAG's first original boss song for DDR.
- SABER WING is the default EXTRA STAGE song of DanceDanceRevolution X.
- During the location test versions, it was a Final Stage song, with On The Break being the Extra Stage.
- However, on the console versions, SABER WING is not a boss song and is instead part of the default songs avialble for play immediately. Due to this, its CD graphic is not shown on the Console versions.
- SABER WING is unlocked on DDR Dance Wars by completing the second sticker set of Stage 04.
- SABER WING is one of the only two arcade version boss songs with Shock Arrows in its Challenge chart, with the other being Horatio. Pluto The First, a boss song from DDR HOTTEST PARTY, has Shock Arrows in its Challenge chart, yet is not a boss song on the arcade version of DDR X2.
- As of beatmaniaIIDX 20 tricoro, SABER WING has its dedicated background video from DDR.
- SABER WING is the only song that has appeared on every DDR game on the iOS platform so far (excluding DDR Freedom): DDR S, DDR S+, and DDR Dance Wars.
Official Song CommentEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts/Freeze Arrows(Shock Arrows)||162/0||258/24||346/33||442/24||389/18(59)||271/9||330/17||433/13||389/13(48)|
|DDR X CS||4||8||10||13||13||8||10||13||13|
|DDR Dance Wars||4||8||10||13||-||-||-||-||-|