Genre: AKASHIC HARDCORE (アカシックハードコア)
First BEMANI Appearance: jubeat saucer
First DDR Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2013)
- jubeat plus saucer pack 03
- jukebeat KONAMI MUSIC PACK 27
- pop'n music Sunny Park
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- PRANA shares similarities with REVOLUTIONARY ADDICT from DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX. Coincidentally, they were both Preliminary Round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 event for their respective games (with PRANA corresponding to jubeat saucer and REVOLUTIONARY ADDICT corresponding to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX) and both were made by TAG.
- PRANA was eventually crossovered to DanceDanceRevolution 2013, however.
- PRANA was one of the Preliminary Round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 event for jubeat saucer.
- PRANA is one of the crossover songs in the jubeat, GITADORA, DDR's Triple Journey (jubeat,GITADORA,DDRのTriple Journey) event for DanceDanceRevolution 2013. It was finally added on August 23, 2013.
- Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) means "life" in Sanskrit.
- PRANA received a new Challenge chart on October 1, 2013.
Song Production InformationEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||153 / 8||269 / 13||369 / 8||481 / 4||582 / 7 / -||268 / 7||369 / 12||482 / 4||580 / 2 / -|
Groove Radar ValuesEdit
|Groove Radar Values||Single||Doubles|