Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
First Appearance: Dance Dance Revolution Solo BASSMIX / Dance Dance Revolution 4thMIX
Soundbites include "Sound!", "Electric!", "Feel so good", and "Bring it on down!", as well as several sound bites that don't appear anywhere else (including the robot-like soundbite of "paranoia" that would later appear in PARANOiA Revolution.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION is an entry in the PARANOiA series of songs. The other songs are:
- PARANOiA by 180, from Dance Dance Revolution.
- PARANOiA MAX~DIRTY MIX~ by 190, from Dance Dance Revolution 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA KCET ~clean mix~ by 2MB, from Dance Dance Revolution CS.
- PARANOiA Rebirth by 190', from Dance Dance Revolution 3rdMIX.
- PARANOiA ETERNAL by STM 200, from Dance Dance Revolution 5thMIX.
- PARANOIA survivor by 270, from Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX by 290, from Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME.
- PARANOiA-Respect- by .3k, from Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection.
- PARANOiA ~HADES~ by αTYPE-300, from DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) by 180, from DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA Revolution by CLIMAX of MAXX 360, from DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- PARANOiA Revolution borrows two soundbites used in PARANOIA EVOLUTION that are not used anywhere else.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION is listed as being in the Dance Dance Revolution 4thMIX folder despite being introduced in DDR Solo BASSMIX.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION is the Encore Extra Stage X-Special for DDR 4thMIX, accessible by AAing TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX(X-Special) as the Extra Stage X-Special.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION is considered to be the first non-primary boss song in DDR 4th Mix, with TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX surpassing it. This may be due to PARANOIA EVOLUTION appearing in DDR Solo first before 4th mix, as well as TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX being the final song of the hardest 4-song nonstop course, compared to PARANOIA EVOLUTION showing up 2nd.
- A portion of PARANOIA EVOLUTION's Expert chart is used in PARANOiA Revolution, albeit with different sections for Single and Double (with the latter mirroring it also).