Artist: NAOKI feat. Becky Lucinda
Composition/Arrangement: Naoki Maeda
Lyrics/Vocals: Becky Lucinda
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA CS
- DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE
- DanceDanceRevolution Disney Channel Edition
- DanceDanceRevolution S+ DDR SuperNOVA Pack 3
- DanceDanceRevolution (2010) DDR SuperNOVA Greatest Hits Pack 1
- DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition
- DanceDanceRevolution Dance Wars
- beatmaniaIIDX 14 GOLD
- beatmaniaIIDX 14 GOLD CS
- Dance Masters/DanceEvolution
- DanceEvolution ARCADE
(Are you ready?!) My only shining star You are my guiding star (5,4,3,2,1! Shining star!) Meet my only shining star They`ll make all your dreams come true And if you meet the only shining star They can do the same for you Shining down from up above Shining down on you Shining down is what they do So you can dance, the whole night through Meet my only shining star Make all your dreams come true And if you meet the only shining star They can do the same for you Shining down from up above Shining down on me and you Shining down is what they do So you can dance, the whole night through Ohhh (Tell me, tell me, where you are) My only shining star You are my guiding star (You`re my guiding star!) Be my only shining star Make all your dreams come true (Come true!) And if you be my only shining star They can do the same for you (Do the same for you!) D to the A to the A to the N to the A to the C to the C to the E, dance baby!!
- A remix of My Only Shining Star, My Only Shining Star (Danceforze Dance to Death Mix), can be found on the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA V-Rare 8 USA OST.
- My Only Shining Star marks Becky Lucinda's debut in BEMANI.
- My Only Shining Star is one of three songs bundled with DanceDanceRevolution Dance Wars, with the other two being Kind Lady and real-high-SPEED.
Official Song CommentEdit
Song Production InformationEdit
Long before the DDR series was created, I imagined songs like this while I walked down the street in my very soul. Before production on DDR was done, I thought at a time a sense of inlayed puzzles. Eight years ago, I found it very refreshing to hear numbers such as this in my old style and the pressure felt by the production of No. HYPER-EUROBEAT. Songs like CAN'T STOP FALLIN 'IN LOVE incorporate euro music into the beat in our system, but as time goes by and music transforms, arrangements have been made of these kind of songs to follow music trends.