Artist: Utagumi Setsugetsuka
First Appearance:DanceDanceRevolution (2013)
To be updated
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- All of 回レ！雪月花's Singles charts have spins at the same section.
- Beginner has 5 4th notes, each two 4th beats apart.
- Basic has 9 4th notes, each one 4th beat apart.
- Difficult has alternating up-down and left-right jumps, each a 4th beat apart.
- Expert has a stream of 8th notes.
- Challenge has 16th gallops (4th-8th,16th-16th,8th-4th,16th-16th,4th-8th,16th-16th,8th-4th-16th-16th,4th--16th--8th)
- Challenge has additional spins all throughout the song, including corner jumps, 16th gallops (16th to 4th), and short streams. (see video below)
- If 回レ！雪月花 can appear on any North American / European release of the DanceDanceRevolution series, then its title would be romanized as Maware! Setsugetsuka, also it's artist would be romanized as Utagumi Setsugetsuka as well.
Difficulty and NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||90 / 0||146 / 8||212 / 14||317 / 12||351 / 19 / 0||86 / 5||207 / 8||304 / 7||327 / 13 / 0|
Groove Radar ValuesEdit
|Groove Radar Values||Single||Doubles|