Artist: dj TAKA VS DJ TOTTO feat.藍
Genre: BLOOD METAL (ブラッドメタル)
BPM: 99-396 (DDR), 198 (all games except DDR)
Song Length: 2:00
First DDR Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2013)
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- A metal remix of IX with guitars by good-cool, titled IX -GITADOROCK ver- appears in GITADORA.
- IX is the boss song of the BEMANI Stadium (熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム) event. This song was available for unlock on February 6th, 2014.
- As of July 24th, 2014, IX can be unlocked via the EXTRA ATTACK method
- IX marks the first collaboration between dj TAKA and DJ TOTTO in BEMANI.
- Both dj TAKA and DJ TOTTO appear in IX's jacket.
- IX is the Roman numeral for 9.
- When IX is played on beatmania IIDX, the arcade LED ticker displays "NINE".
- IX's title may be a reference to the nine players of a baseball team.
- Also, not counting Engraved Mark, IX is the ninth original song of the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event.
- There are also nine BEMANI games involved in the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event.
- When the songlist is organized alphabetically, IX is shown amongst the song titles which start with numbers.
- IX was incorrectly sorted under the letter I folder. It was fixed on an unknown date.
- IX's vocalist Ai (藍) is the leader of the Japanese metal band DEATHGAZE.
- IX's CHALLENGE charts were added on February 26th, 2014 accessible only by EXTRA STAGE.
- To play IX's CHALLENGE charts, you must have played all the songs from the 熱闘！BEMANIスタジアム event in DanceDanceRevolution (2013), and then meet the normal EXTRA STAGE requirements. IX's CHALLENGE charts will be available on the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of July 24th, 2014, IX's CHALLENGE charts can be unlocked for normal play via the EXTRA ATTACK unlocking system.
- IX's CHALLENGE charts have the same notecounts as the EXPERT charts (753/700 in Single and Double, respectively).
- IX's CHALLENGE charts are infamous for having 12th notes at 396 BPM towards the end (equivalent to 16ths at 297 BPM, second only to PARANOiA Revolution's 360).
- IX marks DJ TOTTO's first boss song for the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- While the DDR version of IX alternates between 99, 198, and 396 BPM & has stops, IX runs at just 198 BPM without any changes or stops on every other BEMANI game. The BPM changes & stops in the DDR version are as follows:
- 99→198→2 stops→198→99→396→6 stops→198→99→396
- The GITADORA version of IX also runs at just 198 BPM.
- IX was moved to the DanceDanceRevolution 2014 folder from the DanceDanceRevolution 2013 folder on May 12, 2014.
- IX's Single Play charts have the second highest difficulty spike of any song, from a Lv5 Beginner chart to a Lv11 Basic chart.
Difficulty and NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||217 / 16||355 / 29||521 / 33||753 / 25||753 / 66 / 0||342 / 23||510 / 26||700 / 22||700 / 52 / 0|
Groove Radar ValuesEdit
|Groove Radar Values||Single||Doubles|