Genre: HAPPY HARDCORE (ハッピーハードコア)
pop'n music Character: Rave girl [TV&ANIME]
First BEMANI Appearance: jubeat knit
First DDR Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X2
- DanceDanceRevolution II
- jubeat plus music pack 25
- jukebeat KONAMI Music pack 10
- beatmaniaIIDX 19 Lincle
- REFLEC BEAT limelight
- REFLEC BEAT plus jubeat pack 02
- pop'n music Sunny Park
1 2 Party time! 1 2 Party time! Escape... I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy that I've found you... Clap Your Hands! I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy that I've found you... I'm so Happy...
- The "Party time!" sample that I'm so Happy uses is also found in ALL I NEED YOUR LOVE.
- A full version of I'm so Happy can be found on the jubeat knit ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
- Another long version by Ryu☆, titled I'm so Happy (Extended RRver.), appears on his third album Rainbow☆Rainbow.
- A different long version, featuring vocals by Lucky Vacuum, appears on the cyber beatnation 2 - Hi Speed conclusion- CD.
- GuitarFreaks XG3 & DrumMania XG3 has a rock version of I'm so Happy named I'm so Happy (Rockin' ver.).
- I'm so Happy was available in DanceDanceRevolution X2, as part of the jubeat knit APPEND FESTIVAL (March 10, 2011). Playing this song would unlock Theory of Eternity for jubeat knit APPEND.
- I'm so Happy, along with Theory of Eternity and the Challenge chart for ΔMAX, are not playable by any means on a North American/European DanceDanceRevolution X2 cabinet, although all three songs are in DDR II, with ΔMAX's Challenge chart available for play.
- I'm so Happy has yet to appear in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH in order to have appeared in every BEMANI series so far, whether remixed or not. 凛として咲く花の如く and FLOWER have appeared on every BEMANI series so far, remixed or not.
- I'm so Happy is the first Ryu☆ song to be a 16 on Challenge in the DDR series.
Official Song CommentEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|