Artist: Wendy Parr
Composition/Arrangement: Sulk Cambyses (wac)
Lyrics/Vocals: Wendy ~Heera~ Parr
First AC Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution (2014)
To be added later.
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- A portion of Habibe (Antuh muhleke) is featured in the HOTTEST PARTY 2 megamix.
- A portion of Habibe (Antuh muhleke) is also featured in the long version of neu that appears in wac's album 音楽 (Ongaku).
- Habibe (Antuh muhleke) is slated to be added to DanceDanceRevolution (2014) on July 18, 2014 as part of the EXTRA ATTACK system.
- Habibe (Antuh muhleke) marks Jun Wakita's first song in the DanceDanceRevolution series not originating from an arcade version.
- It is also his first original song for the DanceDanceRevolution series with vocals.
- In wac's BEMANI Fan Site profile page, Habibe (Antuh muhleke)'s title and artist are accidentally changed to Habibe and Antuh muhleke, respectively.
- Cambyses II (or simply known as Cambyses), the son of Cyrus the Great, was Persia's King of Kings. After Cyrus the Great conquered the Near east and Central Asia, with the help of Cambyses's actions, the Persian empire was further expanded into Egypt during ancient Egypt's Late Period (664 BC-332 BC).
Song Production InformationEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||102 / 0||136 / 12||291 / 0||389 / 0||- / - / -||? / ?||? / ?||386 / 11||- / - / -|
|DDR HOTTEST PARTY 2||2||4||7||9||—||—||—||—||—|