Charmy Anderson (チャーミー・アンダーソン Charmi Andason) is a character in the Dance Dance Revolution series who debuts alongside her boyfriend, Astro in Dance Dance Revolution 3rdMIX, until the release of Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4.
- "Let's have fun!"
- ―Charmy to the player, Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4
Games in order of appearance:
DDRMAX (During the background videos) (2001)
Dance Dance Revolution Party Collection (2003)
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4 (2006)
A cheerful american cosplayer girl who works as a delivery pizza girl in LA pizzeria. At her delivery destination, she gives her a cheerful smile. They won't lose to the large chain-stores! She formed a cosplay unit with Astro, who is one of her super customers.
The initial concept for her outfit was a space nurse, but the model had to change several times.
Character and Personality Edit
Like Emi, Charmy is described as a cheerful and a happy girl who loves to model any cyberspace fashion clothes and futuristic outfits which she is cosplaying future space characters. She also likes her boyfriend Astro when they partner each other as cosplayers. (indicates to their introduction poses) and loves inline skating and dancing but hates silence and quiet places. Charmy is portrayed as a fashion model and a cosplayer who is partnered with her boyfriend, Astro as well as being a delivery pizza girl who works in LA pizzeria from her hometown in LA.
Charmy appears to have a medium length bright green hair which is tied in a low spiky ponytail and orange eyes.
- Charmy's color scheme of her 3rdMIX outfit is based off Kitty-N from Square Enix's hybrid music and fighting game, Bust A Groove and Bust A Groove 2.
- She and Naoki shares the same dislike of Silence.
- She is similar to Comet in Bust A Groove 2 and both girls are working as waitresses in roller blades. The differences between them are Comet works as a waitress while Charmy works as a pizza girl.
- Interestingly, Charmy's outfit in 5thMIX is similar to Comet's as she wears shorts instead of skirts.
- In Dance Dance Revolution 3rdMIX, Charmy is seen opening her mouth when she is happy while dancing. In Dance Dance Revolution 4thMIX and onwards however, she appears to be smiling like the other female characters.
- In the Stepmania games, when P1 successfully does a total of 250 combo in either Marvelous or Perfect judgement, she will pop out from the P2 side saying Toasty.