Artist: DE-SIRE retunes
Composition/Arrangement: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA CS
- DanceDanceRevolution S+ DDR SuperNOVA Pack 3
- DanceDanceRevolution Dance Wars
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- CHAOS is the ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE boss song of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- All charts (including Beginner) for CHAOS have high Chaos values, with Challenge having the maximum value of 200, as the song title suggests. This is due to the heavy amount of stops (44 in total) and heavy amount of times that normal 4ths, 8ths, and 16ths would fall on a different note quantization in the song.
- CHAOS has the highest number of stops of any song on any arcade version, with 44 stops.
- Despite being only 170 BPM, CHAOS's Beginner chart is rated a Level 4 on the old 1-10 scale (Pre-DDR X scale), possibly due to the high Chaos value. A similar situation occured with Dance Dance Revolution, where the Beginner chart was rated 3 despite the song being only 150 BPM.
- CHAOS marks Naoki Maeda's return to his DE-SIRE alias, as suggested by the "retunes" in the artist name.
- CHAOS was the last song unlocked in Sticker Battle on DDR Dance Wars.
- CHAOS's banner in DDR Dance Wars is based off of the album art.
- In DDR X2, the Chaos values for CHAOS's Single Basic, Difficult, and Expert are:
- Single Basic: 116 (originally 115)
- Single Difficult: 134 (originally 136)
- Single Expert: 164 (originally 165)
- The Challenge and Double Basic, Difficult, and Expert charts still have their same values from DDR SuperNOVA2 in X2.
- CHAOS's Single Challenge chart has the lowest notecount of any Single chart rated Level 16.
- If CUT1 is used on CHAOS's Beginner chart, all the notes will be removed. This is useful for those who prefer watching the characters dance.
Song Production InformationEdit
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||56 / 0||183 / 5||245 / 2||321 / 5||405 / 9 / -||174 / 2||242 / 2||316 / 5||360 / 7 / -|
|DDR X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||6||8||12||14||16||9||12||14||↓15|
|DDR SuperNOVA CS||☆4||☆9||☆9||☆10||☆10||☆9||☆9||☆10||☆10|
|DDR Dance Wars||6||8||12||14||—||—||—||—||—|
Groove Radar ValuesEdit
NOTE: These Groove Radar values are as of DanceDanceRevolution X2.
|Groove Radar Values||Single||Doubles|