Artist: DM Ashura
BPM: 157 (157-628)(157-stop-628-157)
Composition/Arrangement: DM Ashura
First Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE 3
First AC Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X2
- DanceDanceRevolution S+ DDR X2 Special Pack 2
- DanceDanceRevolution II
- DanceDanceRevolution Dance Wars
Song Connections / RemixesEdit
- aftershock!! marks the first appearance of William "Bill" Shillito, better known as DM Ashura, in the DanceDanceRevolution arcade series.
- Despite having a brief quadruple BPM change to 628, aftershock!!'s BPM is displayed as 157 on all games it appears in. The sudden BPM change can easily break a player's combo out of the blue, referencing the feeling of being hit by an aftershock.
- aftershock!! is unlockable on DanceDanceRevolution X2 by scoring a total of 190,000-222,222 points and having hit a total of 300 planets in the PiX minigame. Alternately, it can be played as the last song on the DDR ARCHIVES course. However, only Difficult and Expert are available. The song is available by default in all subsequent games.
- aftershock!! is the first Sticker Stage 04 unlock song on DanceDanceRevolution Dance Wars.
- An aftershock is a smaller earthquake that occurs after a large earthquake has occured, in the same area of the first earthquake.
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|DDR UNIVERSE 3||☆1||☆4||☆6||☆9||-||☆4||☆7||☆9||-|
|DDR Dance Wars||3||5||9||13||-||-||-||-||-|